SUBMITTED BY: Ken Shapiro
- 12 mini Russet potatoes
- Vegetable oil
- Sour cream
- Kelley’s Katch caviar
- Bake potatoes in a 475 oven until they are crispy on the outside and soft in the center.
- cut the potatoes in half
- scoop out most of the potato meat leaving a 1/4 inch of potatoes on the skin. save the scooped-out potato in a bowl
- deep fry the skins in Vegetable oil until they are crispy.
- Mash the scooped-out potato with some sour cream.
- Take each of the fried skins and add one teaspoon of the mashed potatoes. add one teaspoon of sour cream
- Then add a hefty scoop of Kelley’s Katch caviar.